Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Ideal Retirement.!


NaBloPoMo nov.19 Prompt

Oh, apparently I don't want a retirement. 
But despite these objections, we can't stop or delay our own biological clock. (yet.!)

A peaceful retiring life. I’ve never thought about it before, but for this prompt; I had to.! 
mmmm What about Mars, will they be able to colonize Mars by then and will they accept old people ? If so I call shotgun.!




Oh I know,
Switzerland..! not because of the Hadron Collider, but the Alps. 

The beautiful mountain peaks hugging the clouds, mist starts from the mountaintop 
and descends to the valley.!


I've always wanted to spend time by a cottage in a valley,
looking at picturesque sceneries.
If my eyesight is good by then I can try some sketching and also photography.!   Well I love that idea..


And I have another idea too...        
A chair by a balcony facing to a rumbling tumbling sea.
Watching the ocean as it does its course restlessly coming to the shore day and night.  and never getting old. (old; like me)
That’s where I want to spend my retirement, near an ocean; big beautiful ocean. Reading books 24/7; writing my blog. I love that idea too.



Similar Posts : A good Book and a Perfect cup of Coffee

----------*----------

1.photo credit: Lone Tree via photopin (license)
2.photo credit: Swiss landscape via photopin (license)
3.photo credit: 'The Open Road', Australia, The Great Ocean Drive via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment